Aquarium Cooling Fan (2 Fan System)
A cooling fan helps to chill your tank by blowing air across the surface of your aquarium water, which increases evaporation and releases heat. This method is typically more energy efficient and less expensive than using an aquarium chiller.
This 2 Fan System is easy to install, adjustable, and can even help to extend the life of your lighting system. Ideal for nano tanks up to 20 gallons.
- No assembly required
- Easy installation via clamp mounting bracket
- Extend longevity of your lighting system by removing moisture and preventing corrosion
- Low power consumption
- Adjustable direction of air flow
- Dimension: 8" x 6.5"x 1.6"
- Air Flow: 31.57 CFM
- Fits aquarium walls up to 1/2:” thick
- Recommended for tanks up to 20 gallons